Monday, July 29, 2024

Black Channel purse cake

 


Another Channel purse, the sign of elegance, luxury and status.  Personally, I believe a purse is just a pretty accessory to carry essentials.  I have no interest in radiating status and wealth by carrying a handbag with a charmed designer inscription.  A handbag can be a practical and beautiful accessory without clamorous proclaimation “Look! I am rich”.   I would rather spend on helping someone with eye surgery to regain sight. 

Nevertheless, designer handbags are indeed works of art much coveted and enjoyed by the elegant ladies of the 21st century.  This designer handbag was a cranberry and walnut cake with whip cream filling. It was fun to make, especially the texture on the flap.  Enjoy!

 

I want to speak up and tell you that mascara and clothes don't make you cool, neither do name-brand handbags, but being a leader can.    Renee Olstead



Handbags, I don't at all like them because they occupy my hands. My hands always have to be ready in case I need to slap somebody.    Miriam Defensor Santiago


3 comments:

  1. I have to buy this purse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific. I want to eat the chain first, but only if it is sweet chocolate.

    ReplyDelete