Thursday, July 26, 2012

Car cake



This cake resembles “Lightning McQueen”, which is an anthropomorphic racecar in the animated Pixar films “Cars”. He was named after Pixar animator Glenn McQueen who died from skin cancer in 2002; and not after the actor and noted racing buff Steve McQueen. I am not really a Cars fan but I do remember that Lightening McQueen was   “a precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics”. This cake was not aerodynamically correct but resembles the cute roadster, with vanilla cake interior and raspberry icing in the tank; best mode to a culinary heaven.

Don’t forget to wear your seat belts; safety is the cheapest and most effective insurance policy.

4 comments:

  1. You made that for Bilal's Birthday :D ...Yummy cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. racy stuff for the taste buds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cake is unbulieveble beautiful and perfect! my nephew and son would be crazy about it...and well as I...Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis little fellow certainly looks ready to whizz off into the sugary sunset...Lovely! And the colour too! Reminds me of the characters in the "Noddy" books from my childhood...

    ReplyDelete