Monday, January 14, 2013

Thomas the tank



Thomas the Tank cake; from the British television series. This was again a very simple vanilla cake with raspberry fillings. Most people request simple cakes, which is not much of a challenge since I like to try interesting new flavors. The palates of most children in the party are not adventurous about taste. It is amazing that the child who is open to exploring new worlds is averse to trying a second bite of a delightful new dessert flavor. On the contrary---- the taste of that dirty object picked off the floor---- now that’s yummy!!!

So could I interest a child in a funky mango-passion fruit filling?? I think I could............... I think I could………….

3 comments:

  1. Nice cake for a kid party! It looks delicious! congrats for the wonderful art applied on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a detailed work of art! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha get going with the mango passion....Never mind the kids....everyone else will be after that cake!!

    ReplyDelete