Friday, November 23, 2018

Harry Potter Monster book cake




Harry Potter is a series of very popular fantasy novels written by British author J. K. Rowling. These novels feature a young wizard, Harry Potter, and his friends who are all students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  In one of these series of novels a ferocious Monster Book of Monsters appeared with its tongue and mouth and eyes.  This cake is my rendition of this book for my little niece who is a Harry Potter fan.I watched several Harry Potter  movies, but I must confess they did not fascinate me.  But this cake was fun to make. It was a red velvet cake with cream cheese filling....... "Expecto patronium"!






1 comment:

  1. Even though you may not be a big Harry Potter fan, you did a great job creating this cake!! I LOVE Harry Potter and could (and have) watched the movies over and over!

    ReplyDelete