Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Rubik's cube cake

 


The Rubik's Cube is a 3-D puzzle invented by ErnÅ‘ Rubik in the 1970s.  It was very popular in the 1980 when I learnt to solve it thanks to the tutoring of my cousin, Shami.  I was able to solve it in 4 minutes, which is not even close to the champions who solve this within seconds.  Alas I digressed in my life and since forgot some moves and can no longer solve it. Nevertheless, I made a cake that looks like my favorite puzzle that I can no longer solve.   The cake was my famous carrot walnut cake with cream cheese filling.





“If you are curious, you'll find the puzzles around you. If you are determined, you will solve them.” 
-- Erno Rubik





2 comments:

  1. This is indeed an amazing creation.

    Brings lots of memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed an amazing creation.

    Brings lots of memories.

    ReplyDelete