Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Planet Earth


Here is a cake that depicts my home, my Planet Earth. The beautiful marble in the sky that is home to 7 billion humans and millions of species of biodiversity.

There is just too much negativity around us these days. Let us be human beings first with an equal chance to live our lives the way we choose, without limitations based on gender, race, religion or any other random idea. This beautiful Earth houses people from all cultures, colors and creed.  Instead of wasting our energy on fear, suspicion and hate, lets learn about each other and celebrate the distinctive colors that paint our different nations.

For a green and peaceful future let’s protect our home this planet Earth. How about something simple like turning off the faucet while brushing teeth and fixing that leaky toilet?  Lets filter and drink tap water instead of bottled water, so we dont waste all that packaging. Wash clothes in cold water when possible.


Praying for peace on Earth- my home, my Planet Earth…. a place I did not need a visa to enter---- or a passport. 



5 comments:

  1. Amazing cake and beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how did you get the 3D version.
    Neelam, you FLOOR me with your talents!!
    Just shaping and getting the continents somewhat would have shown good skill, but to be sooo ACCURATE -- even on TOPOGRAPHY is MINDBLOWING!!!!!!!!
    BTW, you did not include your usual description of the cake (to make us drooooool) -- what kind is this (if you say marzipan, I will faint)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farida it was a simple yellow vanilla cake with raspberry filling.
      Spherical cakes are in these days

      Delete
  3. Earth... my favourite subject, and my favourite place....
    Wonderful creation Pops!! Just brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Earth... my favourite subject, and my favourite place....
    Wonderful creation Pops!! Just brilliant

    ReplyDelete